Center of Living Light™ Reiki
Welcome to the
Reiki is a method of natural healing based on the application of Universal Life Force Energy. It is is a technique for stress reduction and relaxation that allows everyone to tap into this unlimited supply of "life force energy" to improve health and enhance the quality of life.
Reiki is also a vehicle for social change that fulfills a need of cooperation, healing and trust through membership, community outreach, exceptional professional training programs, and educational and social initiatives. It provides an opportunity for all to come together in the spirit of world peace and attainment of personal well being to acknowledge our interconnectedness and celebrate our unique differences.
Our Community of Reiki Masters and Practitioners is growing daily and serves hundreds of people every week in a variety of settings. Hospitals, Schools, Libraries and Community Centers have all opened their doors to us in recognition of the benefits that their specific community is receiving. We strive to provide Reiki to all who seek it, regardless of ability to pay. This is achieved in the following ways:
1) Providing free Community Circles and clinics in the NY/NJ region. We are proud to add that California now has a Living Light Reiki Master who is hosting in the LA area. These services are provided by volunteer Reiki Practitioners and Reiki Masters. A Circle is being formed in the Miami FL. area.
2) Teaching others to become Reiki Practitioners using a standard curriculum
3) Elevating New Reiki Masters by providing them with a one-year intensive training program that includes classroom learning, special projects and community service
4) Certification of all levels of Usui Traditional Reiki, Reiki 1,2,AP and Master
5) Optional advanced program for Reiki Masters that leads to Ordination as an Interfaith Minister
6) Operating Clinics for both inpatient and outpatient communities
This web site will help you:
1) Learn more about Reiki
2) Help you find a Free Community Circle in the NY/NJ region to experience Reiki in person
3) Find a Certified Reiki Practitioner for private sessions
4) Find Reiki classes to become a Practitioner yourself
)Find a Reiki Clinic - Reiki Clinics
6) Request Distant Healing - Distant Healing
This page was last updated on 05/31/12.